Design lifecycle management
It only takes a slight misunderstanding of customer requirements and the design solution to significantly impact company reputation and the profit margin.
Attis can deliver a range of services - from undertaking independent requirements assessment and design reviews at any point during the lifecycle, through to building design management systems tailored to the business.
Independent design reviews ask various questions throughout the design lifecycle, such as:
Can it be done?
- Are the client's requirements captured?
- Is the product design or project feasible?
- Is there capability and capacity to undertake it?
- What are the initial business and safety risks?
Do we know what to do?
- Are the requirements detailed enough?
- With full design understanding, is there still the capability and capacity to deliver?
- Are the deliverables and how to validate them fully understood?
- Are all the business and safety risks captured?
- Does the product/project risk profile reflect the costs?
Are there any unexpected issues or risks?
- Will the design meet the requirements?
- Is there any scope creep or potential issues?
- Have installation and operational risks been captured?
- Is the business and safety risk register accurate?
- Are the foreseen risks mitigated to an acceptable level?
- Is the validation specification still accurate?
Did we do it?
- Did the deliverable meet the agreed customer specification in all modes of operation?
- Are all the residual risks and any limitations of use captured in a format that can be presented to the customer?
- Are the lessons learnt captured?